Are you an adult that despite having braces as a child still has gaps between teeth? When you’ve had to wear braces for most of your childhood it can be frustrating to still deal with these issues as an adult. We also understand that the last thing you probably want is to wear braces again.
Here at our Overland Park, KS, dental practice, we believe that all adults should be able to have straight, beautiful smiles without having to sacrifice more years to braces. If you have small spaces between teeth then Bioclear may be able to help.
What is Bioclear?
Bioclear is a braces-free way to fix these little gaps between teeth by wrapping the teeth with a plastic and composite resin material that is first matched to the color of your teeth before filling these gaps. While there are other cosmetic options that can also hide gaps in your smile, Bioclear offers a resilient, easy and long-lasting way to improve the overall shape and appearance of your smile without having to resort to braces.
What are the benefits of Bioclear?
If you have these tiny black triangles between teeth then Bioclear may be a simple and effective solution for you. Some benefits of this system include,
- The treatment is conservative and doesn’t require any tooth prep or shaving down of tooth enamel so it preserves the natural tooth structure
- The procedure is quick and easy, performed in just a single visit
- The plastic and composite resin used to fill these gaps will blend right in with your smile and is also stain resistant
- May last longer than other cosmetic options
- May actually strengthen the teeth
- Can boost confidence in your appearance
Furthermore, the Bioclear system is repairable, making it easy to restore the teeth should the composite resin chip or break without having to make major changes or completely replace the restoration.
If you are an adult who is dealing with small gaps between teeth and wants to learn more about Bioclear then call our Overland Park, KS, dental practice today at (913) 469-0085 to schedule a consultation.